We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented in-house content creator and copywriter to work across our client portfolio.
Ideally, you’ll have a degree or equivalent in a journalistic, pr or creative subject and at least four years relevant agency experience.
In exchange for your enthusiasm and dedication you’ll get to develop your skills and gain experience working with diverse clients on challenging and rewarding projects within our team of talented creatives, planners and digital marketing executives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Management and planning of all written content for our clients
- Inspire the team both with your brilliant copy and your excellent conceptual work
- Content creation, submission, editing and populating online
- Writing conceptual copy for advertising campaigns and scripts for radio and video for B2B and B2C clients
- Creating copy of the highest possible standard for all forms of on and offline marketing materials
- Use of appropriate channels according to each target audience profile (including but not exclusively social media, video content, blogs,
- Analysis of performance of content that is being created
- Help produce award-winning and inspiring work
- The role will initially report to directly to the Creative Director
Skills and experience
- The ability to produce high quality, engaging copy quickly and accurately
- A creative thinker able to bring concepts to life with words
- Experience of working in a creative environment
- An imaginative and can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Over-the-top attention to detail
- A creative writing qualification
- Previous experience with analytics
- An understanding of SEO
- Examples of management of Social Media channels
Sound like you?
- Passionate about writing creative copy and producing engaging content for both on and offline
- A problem solver
- A team player, sharing your opinions and willing to help others
- Can clearly and efficiently communicate with colleagues of varying technical expertise
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Have the experience and desire to win awards
- Shows initiative outside of what you are directly tasked with
- Strives to work to deadlines
A bit about Access
Access is an integrated creative marketing agency with technology and innovation at its core. With a dedicated, specialist team of 27 we are looking to grow in 2015 with a number of key roles already identified.
Why join Access?
- Competitive salary and company contributed pension
- Professional and Personal Development: mentoring, support, training and knowledge transfer (including membership of The IPA www.ipa.co.uk)
- 24 days holiday, with extra days dependent on length of employment
- Take a day off on your Birthday (extra day)
- Free, secure parking
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Be part of an established integrated agency during an exciting period of growth
- A creative, enjoyable environment working in a close-knit team
- We’re privately owned: we treat you as an individual – you are not just a number in a corporate machine
- A collaborative, open approach to work, R&D and internal knowledge sharing
- Time to contribute to open source projects
- Regular subsidised socials and industry events
- Be rewarded through our ‘innovations programme’, developing our own IP, products and services
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds like something for you then get in touch. Tell us why you want to be part of Access and what you can offer us, along with relevant work examples to Sarah Parker, Creative Director: email@example.com
Please note that we get many applications for positions available, so should you not hear back in a couple of days please consider that you have been unsuccessful in being shortlisted and we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
Access do not acknowledge or accept speculative applications from recruitment agencies.
For other opportunities at Access, visit: http://www.accessadvertising.co.uk/about/jobs