We are looking for a talented digital graphic designer who is also a real creative ideas person. You will need to be confident, self motivated and have great attention to detail. You will be fully at home designing for a broad spectrum of media, particularly for all forms of online communications including web, email marketing, display ads but also enjoy crafting designs for print and creating advertising concepts.
You’ll be used to producing high quality work to tight deadlines and having a proactive mindset will be key. As part of a fun, fast-moving and passionate team you will work across a huge variety of industries and marketing channels on clients such as BAFTA, Variety – The Children’s Charity, Government departments and national tourism bodies, plus numerous global manufacturing and services companies.
As an IPA accredited agency, self development is encouraged at every opportunity whether it is adding new skills to your knowledge bank or fine tuning and building on what you already have.
Skills and experience?
- Fully capable of developing exciting ideas and creating impressive pieces of design using industry standard software, but still able to scribble with a pen and paper!
- Creating great original ideas that are relevant to our clients marketing strategies and really help to move their business forward
- A good eye for detail across typography, design, motion and web
- Good understanding of web UX and functionality
- 2 – 6 years experience within an agency in-house environment
- Able to work across a diverse number of projects, delivering them on time and on budget
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Sound like you?
- Passionate about design and innovation
- Constantly coming up with great ideas
- Appreciative of all forms of creativity and technology
- A team player, sharing your opinions and willing to help others
- Can clearly and efficiently communicate your thoughts with clients and colleagues
- Thorough and have excellent attention to detail
- Motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to work unsupervised
- Want to be part of an exciting and growing agency
A bit about Access
Access is an integrated creative marketing agency with technology and innovation at its core. With a dedicated, specialist team of 27 we are looking to grow substantially in 2015 with a number of key roles already identified.
Our integrated agency approach brings together planning, strategy, creative and technical development. Together, we deliver innovative marketing and software that answer difficult business challenges, for some of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Why join Access?
- Competitive salary and company contributed pension
- Professional and Personal Development: mentoring, support, training and knowledge transfer (including membership of The IPA www.ipa.co.uk)
- 24 days holiday, with extra days dependent on length of employment
- Free, secure parking
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Be part of an established integrated agency during an exciting period of growth
- A creative, enjoyable environment working in a close-knit team
- We’re privately owned: we treat you as an individual – you are not just a number in a corporate machine
- A collaborative, open approach to work, R&D and internal knowledge sharing
- Regular subsidised socials and industry events
- Be rewarded through our ‘innovations programme’, developing our own IP, products and services
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds like something for you then get in touch. Tell us why you want to be part of Access and what you can offer us, along with relevant work examples to Sarah Parker, Creative Director: email@example.com
Please note, we do not acknowledge or accept speculative applications from recruitment agencies.
For other opportunities at Access, visit: accessadvertising.co.uk/about/jobs